If you are............
- A health professional who has been educated/practiced outside of Canada
- A career counsellor or other individual looking for information about health careers
- A regulator, health care provider, settlement agency, or Atlantic Connection Network member looking for additional resources to help you in your work with internationally educated health professionals
Atlantic Connection offers you........
- General information about moving to Canada and working in the country as a health professional
- A link to Self Assessment Readiness Tools: a unique set of tools that can help those educated outside of Canada assess their credentials and skills against the Canadian requirements for practice and provides information on educational requirements, skills sets and work life of many health professionals
- Useful resources for anyone who works with Internationally Educated Health Professionals (IEHPs)
This page was archived on March 31, 2016. Content will not be updated after that date but resources and information will be available for access until March 31, 2021.
"The Internationally Educated Health Professionals (IEHP) Atlantic Connection is a collaboration of Department of Health representatives from each of the Atlantic Provinces, and other government and non-government stakeholders. The mandate of the Atlantic Connection is to attract, integrate and retain internationally educated health professionals to Atlantic Canada. Production of this web page has been made possible through a financial contribution from Health Canada. The views expressed herein do not necessarily represent the views of Health Canada or the respective provincial Departments of Health.”